Friday, August 20, 2010

and now a word from our sponsors......


Customer Paradigm - I've had the privilege of sharing office space with Jeff Finkelstein and the crew of his company for the past several years. Customer Paradigm can help you design a website, develop software, and consult with marketing. In fact, Jeff recently did a presentation on Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It went so well that it appeared as one of the top news stories for all of WordPress users to see when logged into their site. You can view Jeff's presentation here

I've got to give a shout out to Jeff's wife, Jamie Korngold, The Adventure Rabbi.
Thank you both so much for opening your door.

You must pick up a copy of Jamie's book, God in the Wilderness, now in it's 3rd printing!

The image above, is a Lensbaby photo which is a great segue

Lensbaby

I've known the crew of Lensbabies for a very, very long time. In fact, I knew we were celebrating a big anniversary when I got this lovely present of a beautiful book featuring several of my images recently published by Focal Press. Lensbabies featured me on their first webcast, and as a guru on their gear. Yep, a giggling GURU .. It's good to be me


MorePhotos.com
Mike Conners and his team at MorePhotos.com have been hosting my online shopping cart with the One Million Faces Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment