Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Check out Peggy Dyer Photography!


Gary Shapiro, from Denver's Channel 9 news after a recent photo shoot with Peggy.

Peggy Dyer is the creative whirlwind behind The One Million Faces project.


Peggy’s images are visually stunning and capture both the raw emotion of the moment and the fleeting energy of her subjects. She is published nationally in Life Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and many trade publications. Her art is housed in private collections throughout the world. The One Million Faces Project is an ongoing conversation that rotates monthly at Studio Shakta in the heart of one the Santa Fe Arts District in Denver, CO

Her easygoing nature allows her to blend into the chaos of a moment and capture life. People doing the activities that they love most and render those moments in a creative, expressive style.

Peggy donates her time and talent to several charities for use in their annual reports and presentations. “I feel very blessed to have this talent to share; it gives me such joy to know that my work is raising money to help the community, especially kids. I strive to do more on a national level. “I love photographing kids. It’s my passion, it’s my calling, and it’s who I am. I play with them. I allow their little personalities to unfold during our time together. I’ve got several clients that I’ve been working with for years. It’s so amazing to watch these kids grow up."



No comments:

Post a Comment