Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Front Page News about One Million Faces -



Yesterday was a magnificent day in Longmont - sure it started out snowy, and overcast, my hopes were not as high as normal thinking that the turnout for the shoot might be smaller than expected with the weather. The opposite was true - I photographed 50 people yesterday at the Little Fig Baking Company! Thank you to everyone that came out.

Rachel from The Longmont Times Call did a great job penning this story, and Morgan got some great photos. Pick up a copy of the paper and check it out online. SPREADING THE LOVE


I'm a prolific artist with a passion for people.

Changing the conversation is my goal - the photographs are simply the vehicle. I'm already doing it, and as you can see from the screen shot below, President Obama is already on the same page

No comments:

Post a Comment