Wednesday, March 4, 2009

People are saying the most wonderful things about one million faces

"Let me be the 1st to say Woo-Hoo for Peggy! I can't wait to be one of the one million faces. As a grass-roots effort from home in PA, I'll be sponsoring Peggy when she 'turtles back to The Town'. One Million Faces is a journey of affirmation of the power of kindness and generosity. May God bless and keep you through this adventure!" Beverly


"my heart is racing my head is spinning. i jut can't get over your brilliance and your infectious spirit. i have one million ideas. i can hardly decide where to start. i am in. i am so in. " Gabrielle

"Looking at a ME that I WANT TO SEE, It is so fun to see me so graceful, I want MORE!" Rachel



"Chris sent me the link of the one million faces project. Having personal stories of healing with this topic I am quite interested in the possibilities. If I can be a voice, or assist please connect with me." With Love, Lorena

"Your million faces looks so cool. You are constantly amazing." love Vicki



""Hey, Peggy! How's it going? What's this One Million Faces thing? Are you taking one million photos? I'll volunteer if you need faces! :)" Christina

"I think this is genius!" Scott

"That’s awesome, thanks for filling me in! You are a creative genius :) You can shoot my face any time (well, anytime I’m not too sweaty and think I look OK!) and then I’ll really be 1 in a million!!" XO Shannon

"Wow, magic! :)" Amy

"Take my picture :)" Tony



"yes i can! i LOVE those pictures!!" Janice

1 comment:

  1. Peggy,
    I like the concept & the photos, but what about the logistics? If you currently have 1000 faces, you'll need to photo about 10000 people a day for the rest of the year. That seems pretty daunting. Maybe this will turn into a multi-year project.

    Eli

    ReplyDelete